You are on the Forum located on the website adrex.com (hereinafter referred to as the „website“) operated by company
Adrex.com Limited, with registered office Gloucester Road 178, 9999 Wanchai, Hong Kong
registered under No 2268431 in the Commercial Register maintained by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
Delivery address: Adrex.com Limited, Gloucester Road 178, 9999 Wanchai, Hong Kong
(hereinafter referred to as the “operator”)
1. General Provisions
1.1. The Forum is a part of the website designed for the insertion of comments, reviews and other information (hereinafter jointly referred to as the „contributions”). The Forum also means parts of the website intended for searching for persons for the purpose of joint sporting activities („search point”) or the purpose of an offer of sport equipment („fast offers”), which are also subject to the Rules stated below (all together hereinafter jointly referred to as the „Forum”). The Forum is a service consisting of storage of information provided by a user in the meaning of Section 5 of the Act No. 480/2004 Sb., on certain information society services.
All the contributions must contain the topic of the contribution, name of the user, his or her e-mail and the text of the contribution. Contributions are available for reading to all visitors of the website.
1.3. By using the Forum you declare that you have made yourself thoroughly familiar with these Rules, that you understand them and agree with them. Furthermore, you undertake not to use the Forum in a way or for a purpose that would be contrary to these Rules, applicable legislation or principles of morality.
2. Obligations of the Forum user
Regardless of whether you insert contributions into the Forum or not, please note that you cannot:
- - use the Forum or the website contrary to these Rules and contrary to the focus of the website;
- - use the Forum in a way that exploits or restricts competition, is capable to cause injury to third parties, in particular in the form of misleading advertising, creating a likelihood of confusion, free-riding on the reputation, disparaging a competitor, prohibited comparative advertising or other similar behaviour;
- - use the Forum for your own business purposes without an agreement with the operator;
- - exploit, block, modify or otherwise change any part of the website, or even try to distort stability, functioning or data of the website;
- - use mechanisms, software or other processes which could have a negative impact on the operation of the website.
3. Rules of the use of the Forum
3.1. The website includes a Forum divided into several areas by the focus of the contributions. These areas are further divided and separated by subtitles. The Forum is intended for publishing news, information and opinions in relation to the focused area, as well as for asking questions and answering them, publishing minor personal advertising and insertion of other similar contributions.
3.2. All contributions are published along with your name or nickname. Other data, especially e-mail address, are not displayed with the contribution.
3.3. Contributions can be responded to. A respond to a contribution is displayed to all visitors of the website.
3.4. The operator recommends to insert contributions into relevant thematic groups. A contribution inserted outside its thematic group can be relocated or deleted by the operator.
3.5. Please note that you are responsible for the content of your contributions. The operator is not responsible for the content of the contributions on the Forum.
3.6. It is forbidden to insert into the Forum contributions:
- - which damage or are eligible to damage a reputation and image of third parties;
- - the publishing of which would be contrary to these Rules, applicable legislation and good morals, i.e. especially contributions which can be considered offensive, vulgar, xenophobic, defaming race, nation or religious belief, and also contributions of an erotic or pornographic nature;
- - including texts and images which you don’t have copyrights or valid licence;
- - including contact information of another person or data which could be considered personal data, unless that person has given his or her consent to the publication;
- - including advertising information (unless the operator has given its consent to publishing advertising information).
4. The responsibility of the operator for the content of the Forum
4.1. The operator does not approve the contributions in advance or edit them are therefore is not responsible for their content.
4.2. The Forum does not have any moderators. The operator may carry out a follow-up of the Forum or use automatic filters for the purpose of searching for and deleting manifestly defective contributions.
4.3. Should any visitor of the website believe that a contribution infringes these Rules or applicable legislation or otherwise interferes with the rights of third parties, this visitor can inform the operator via its contact e-mail. The operator will delete such a contribution without undue delay.
4.4. The operator reserves the right to delete contributions which are or can be contrary to these Rules or make them unavailable. Furthermore, the operator is entitled, at its sole discretion, to delete or make any contributions on the Forum unavailable without giving any reason.
4.5. Should any compensation for damage or other harm, financial compensation for damage to reputation or other similar performance be enforced from the operator because of your infringement of applicable legislation, principles of morality or these Rules, the operator shall be entitled to seek compensation in full from you for such damage which the operator has incurred in relation to such infringement.
5. Final provisions
5.2. These Rules can be changed or amended.
5.3. The operator handles any complaints via its contact email.
The Rules are valid and effective as of 16.12. 2015